- 3600 bed sheets and 500 blankets were distributed in collaboration with M.M.Oswal Hosiery
- Aid Volunteers in Bihar have conducted meetings and survey in the flood affected villages with the people to identify skilled persons (barber, farmer and carpenter) to support them with tool kits in near future with help of Goonj (Ngo) for 2500 families under Wapsi project.
- Several meetings were conducted with villagers and engineers to finalize home construction for flood victims; finally Aid-India is going to support 60 houses.
- Aid-India, Bihar has also conducted meetings to provide cycle rickshaw for unskilled persons and nearly 40 people have been selected, rickshaws (each costing rs.5000) have been ordered and would be distributed in March.
Winter kits distribution came to an end and Survey for ‘Wapsi’ is going on. So far Aid-India/ Goonj have distributed tool kits to 50 skilled persons like barber, carpenter, constructional worker (Raj Mistri, laborers) etc.
- Last batch of winter kits was distributed on 23rd March to 250 families in Madhepura district.
- In ‘Wapsi’ project, the distribution of tool kit for the professionals is stopped temporarily due to forthcoming election while the verification of the selected candidate is on process.
In wapsi project (supported by Goonj) 516 families are benefitted till now. Kits were distributed on 15 feb and 23 march, 09.